Monday, August 14, 2017

Find a Geographer - AWESOME "Getting to Know You" Activity

I don't know about you, but I can't believe August got here so quickly! And not just the beginning of August - the MIDDLE of AUGUST. School starts in four days, and I just opened my classroom door today to dust of the tables and dig out all the things I threw in a closet the last day of school. I told myself all year long that I would take the whole summer for myself and my family...and I DID!

So, summer was amazingly fantastic, but I have to admit I had a moment of minor panic when I got to school today and remembered all the things I needed to do to get ready. And there are also professional development meetings to consider. SO I'm officially in last minute hurrying mode, which is (I hope) when I do my best work.

Luckily, I've been creating items for my brand new Teachers Pay Teachers store:


So I do have a few things ready to go for the first week. One of my favorites - and the one I plan to use the first day - is a people hunt called Find a Geographer Who... 

It's FREE on my TpT store! Follow this link and download it for FREE today. I would be ever so grateful if you could also leave four stars and a vote. I'm a TpT newbie and need all the stars and votes I can get! Follow my store if you'd like to see my new products as I add them throughout the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment