Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Going Places

I may or may not have used this bulletin board theme last year (and maybe the year before). BUT, in my defense, I really love it! Even my Pinterest search didn't result in any ideas I liked better...at least not enough to spend more time cutting letters. So here it is...again!


And my bookshelf is full of books that will help me bring geography alive in my classroom! Don't get me started on the importance of using literature in the social studies classroom. That's a whole other set of blog posts for another day.


Then there's this little gem hanging over my desk. I tore out full-page maps from an old atlas, printed and glued giant, grey letters to spell EXPLORE, punched holes in the corners, and hung them on rick rack. VOILA! Super cheap, easy craft - my kind of classroom décor.


No comments:

Post a Comment